Monday, November 10, 2008

Get Ready!

I don’t even know why I’m starting this.

Since I was ten, I had something to say about life. I had a lot to questions, trying to find a meaning to the meaningless of the humankind.

Their systems, beliefs structures, should’s or shouldn’t’s.

Tried to fit in, tried to understand, tried to accept things that hurt me simply as life.
The only logical explanation I found was Supertramp’s The Logical song.

At that point, in my life I decided to go and search, explore life out there, taste bitter and sweet. To live in the different social and belief structures trying to figure out the truth, my truth.
The only thing I can tell you that some was a painful, but boy what a journey till now.
I was my biggest critic; I ripped my soul open to find what was truly in there.
Where did the mistakes, the wrong in my life truly belong? Had to own mine!

I know, for myself, there was no other way for me to grow to be the person I am today. As off tomorrow, new mistakes, new heartaches. However, at least I found out whom I am, where I belong, and where I want to go in the first 38 years of my life.

The things I will share here are my experiences and opinions.
Let me warn you I love to stir the pot a lot, being the devils advocate, maybe a true anarchist. I use a direct verbiage, mostly gets me in to trouble. On the other hand, people just call me the loony-bin of the block.
All I try to talk is about the truth, not suiting you or them. Don’t expect me to be nice to a wrong, don’t expect me to be diplomatic…

All I am is a human that has a word or two to say about the world and how I feel living in it.
You don’t have to like what I share, but I won’t put a fact out there with out the proof.
Please open your minds and try to view things from different angles.
Experience what İ have been trying to do the past 25 years of my life, by doing so experience the joy and the pain of thinking, understanding feeling and finding the true meaning that comes through your perception.
Your perception, not someone else’s truth, not dogma.
I believe people who can do this; can change the world to be a better place for all life.

Ghost

3 comments:

  1. She is entertaining, thought provoking, inspiring, opinionated, and utterly irritating at the same time!

    I love her too, and yea GET READY!

    ReplyDelete