Wednesday, November 12, 2008

yummies

When I woke up with a kiss and a good morning coffee from husbie.
Always puts a smile on my face.
Had this reletivelly calm feeling. It was a 'I dont know what to wear ' day.
Still that didn't affect calm, went to work it was going to be a short day finished by one thirty.
Today is a cool light rainy day here this part of my world.
I live in a city just like NY, our home looks at the buzy commercial section of the city, which I work at.
So thankfull that I get to only watch that buzy monster from a distance, creating a beautiful view of this magical ancient city after work.


Husbie was home so I decided to drop by our favorite bakery.
Got some mini fruit yummies, came home.
Got him in bed with a book, between puffy covers. Cozy and warm.
Got the news papers and the box full of sinful fruit yummies, with two mugs of coffee fresh brewed columbian coffee.
We became two little pigs and read., didnt talk that much.
We just remained silent and enjoyed the sweets and being in bed reading together.
Thats what I call a blessing.
Sharing your time and a bed with a Scotsman & sweet little things with it.
Ghost