Thursday, November 13, 2008

MAD - FRUSTRATED - FEEL ABUSED

Moving from one chapter to another in my life has always been difficult, but this one is like having birth-pain constantly for six months.

I am a dreamer, had this thing in my mind to help people.
Found the right people to invest in this, got it to a point that just before coming to life.
It went in a coma !
The Md's don't know jack sh....! about our syndrome.
The ones who claim they do, are basically bull sh.... ters !

Before we started they told me it was easy to do.
Well I wasn't this educated on this kind of human specimen then.
There is this thing about the soft wear world İ just came to realize first off all..


a- They think they are the only smart ones on the planet.
b- They think just because you are not a programmer you must be an idiot.
c- Because of this they try to treat you like one.
d- They are slow, I mean slow!!!!
e- They have an understanding problem, their hearing skills are zero.

Well hello, I am not the idiot of the block... But I am surrounded by them !
Who ? All the above ones that fit the criteria. DSM-P 1

Well this is all about business, I don't expect anyone to do me no huge favors for nothing.
But even at this point it looks like these guys are not even interested about making money !
If they are, with their attitude they are sure to loose a lot of business with my kind.

You know I am looking for an honest, prompt, clear minded programmer to help me in my little situation; I found out through the crash course 'night school of online problems from home' during this six months, that my problem has a solution. I cant seem to come a cross the right person to solve it.

Call this frustrating? Well the frustrating part will be when the financiers come to my door !

Ghost

1 comment: